Hiring a new real estate company and saving money at the same time is easy. You can experience both, with Davis Property Management. You might have heard our name, so let us tell you what we’re all about. Our customers get immeasurable satisfaction from knowing that they are working with a company with decades of experience and knowledge. We have highly professional workers that are always in the field and are precisely what you need to manage your properties. We have built an excellent reputation, and our customers benefit from a wealth of experience and connections.
With Davis Property Management, you will never feel alone again because our services are fast and friendly. We have nothing to hide from you. We treat your investment property like it’s our own, and we do everything to make sure that you get the maximum benefit from our partnership. Our main goal is to do the property management heavy lifting, so you get to save time and money.
Your property is your biggest asset which is why we are always there for you whenever you need our services. Make the most out of your investments rather than trying on different property management companies. With Davis Property Management, you can rest easy knowing that your investment is safe and secure. Like our existing customers, you too can experience these benefits:
· Pocket-friendly fees that are within your budget
· Scalable solutions to address your problems, big or small.
· Fast leasing with prepared documentation, so you don’t have to worry about the details.
· Extensive research for profitable rentals
· Onboarding at any point in the property management cycle, we can help you whether you’re a newbie or established in the field.
· A lasting partnership to work towards your desired outcome
Davis Property Management has you covered.
Over a Decade of Excellent Service
Property ownership requires long term promises, your personal time, and many resources side-by-side. If you own or manage a property, you know by now that it is incredibly overwhelming to do everything by yourself. So much so that it takes time away from your family and friends. Davis Property Management can do the work for you, freeing up your precious time for friends and family. We know how important your time and resources are, and we can help you maximize your property’s investment potential while minimizing your risk. Davis Property Management services include:
· 24-hour emergency services and everything is done according to the applicable law
· High-quality lease agreements which are complete, legally binding, and enforceable
· Screening of prospective tenants
· Conducting move-in and move-out inspections
· Handle lease enforcement, fines, and evictions
· Collecting rent through comfortable means such as personal checks or online payment system with late fees charged directly to the tenant
· Recommending rent rates of your property based on the market value. The rent rate is decided based on your property’s area, features, and your home value
· Increasing rent rates and informing tenants of any changes to the agreed-upon conditions
· Scheduling routine and turnover maintenance for your property which also includes inspections of various areas (such as checking of HVAC systems, etc)
Being in the property management industry for years has given us access to the best available tenants and buyers. We know every tool for marketing, listing, selling, and filling your vacancies quickly anywhere in Bellevue.
Why is Bellevue a Smart Market?
If you open an investment property in Bellevue, it is an excellent way to generate additional income. The Bellevue rental market is very much in high demand. However, without professional help, you could lose your money and investments to inexperienced industry players.
What people prefer: Bellevue has constantly been voted as one of the best places to live in the United States of America repeatedly in 2010 and 2014. In short, Bellevue is recognized for its high standards of living and is an excellent place for starting a new business.
Climate condition: You might be surprised to know that Bellevue is situated in the Pacific Northwest, and the climate is very comfortable. There is snow and the summer is very pleasant, giving you the best of both seasons.
For business starters: Bellevue has become a significant center for everyone who wants to work in a tech company. There are a number of these companies situated in Bellevue such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Nintendo. There are plenty of opportunities for work and business here.
All-in-one city: Bellevue is celebrated by outdoor lovers earning Bellevue the moniker “City In A Park”. Bellevue has an enormous park system, plenty of water-related activities, such as swimming and boating, theatres, and an award-winning library system. It has everything you’ll ever need to start a family, from shopping to great schools in the district that rank among the top 100 in the nation. Living in Bellevue not only comes with current benefits but also comes with future benefits.
How is Bellevue Different?
Bellevue has become an expensive place to live, but what you need to remember is that the housing market is always on fire. With so many people moving to Bellevue over time, it is very lucrative to buy and sell houses or to find the right tenant for your property.
Bellevue Real Estate Market Predictions for 2020
Data shows the current median home value in Bellevue is above $900,000. If you own a property in Bellevue, then you are highly in demand, and you have a profitable asset that you can easily leverage for gains.
Average sale price:
The average sale price of a home in Bellevue was above $800k-$1M last month. The average sale price for the square foot in Bellevue was $448, which increased by 3.7 % since last year. The cost of living in Bellevue is growing. However, it is unclear whether the rate would stabilize.
The current situation in 2020:
Currently, there are around 65 single family homes for sale in Bellevue on Zillow and 81 single family homes for rent in Bellevue. These listings change over time.
Is it Time to Invest in Bellevue?
Armed with the statistics above, you can make informed decisions about investing in the Bellevue market.
If you are looking to make a profit, then perhaps you don’t need to buy the most expensive property on the Bellevue real estate market to make a solid profitable income through renting.
However, if you are looking for a slightly higher profit by selling in the future or after you retire, then things might be different. Firstly, knowing your profit potential and purpose is the first thing to consider. If you are ready to invest your resources and make a profit, these are the things to consider:
· If you are already living in Bellevue, then finding the right property to make some profit for yourself can be relatively more straightforward. Your success depends upon how much knowledge you have of the neighborhood and how extensive your market research is.
· If you are not living in Bellevue, then you will require property management services by your side to help you navigate the intricacies and nuances of the market.
Hiring a Property Manager vs. Self-Managing Your Rental Property
Should you hire a property manager or should you self manage your rental property? This is a good question if you are thinking of hiring a property manager vs. self-managing your rental property. You can do both, but the difference can vary according to your expertise. If you are new to the area, we recommend property management services to help you with all the work so that you can manage and mitigate investment risks.
However, if you’ve been living in the area for a while now, it may be appropriate to hire management services as a reliable support system for your established operations.
Davis Property Management is a reliable partner whenever you need guidance or even just a consultation. Find or contact us at Davis Property Management.
Davis Property Management
At Davis Property Management, we provide fast, friendly, and professional service tailored to your individual property management needs.