At our premier property management firm in Seattle, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team. We offer our services throughout the Puget Sound area, and are proud to be a trusted and respected name in the industry.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and dedicated professionals in the property management field. Whether you are just starting out in your career or are an experienced professional looking for a new challenge, we have a range of roles and opportunities that could be a perfect fit for you.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our clients, and that starts with hiring the best and brightest individuals to join our team. As a member of our team, you will have access to ongoing training and development opportunities, as well as competitive compensation and benefits packages.
If you are passionate about property management and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you. Browse our current job openings and apply today to join our team of talented professionals.
Currently Hiring for:
Job Title: Associate Property Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
As a premier property management firm in Seattle, Davis Property Management is seeking an Associate Property Manager to provide excellent customer service to our external clients and assist the internal Real Estate team with day-to-day inquiries and requests. Reporting to the Director of Real Estate, this position will be responsible for overseeing our assets, performing property administrator duties, and fostering positive relationships with other departments, landlords, and tenants.
- Stay informed about the status of all assets
- Recognize and tackle issues concerning life safety, liability, and potential negligence situations that could affect Owners, contractors, tenants, and customers
- Contribute to the creation of annual budgets by examining previous year expenses and suggesting allocations for current and future budgets
- Collaborate with Accounting, Leasing, Tax, and other departments to efficiently address tenant concerns
- Supervise the production of various financial reports, such as accounts payable, monthly budget variance analysis, rent roll review, and yearly operating and capital budgets
- Develop and oversee a work order system for property repairs to handle maintenance problems
- Engage in client meetings and site visits alongside the facilities team
- Generate monthly reports on open accounts and manage defaults
- Reply to information inquiries and promptly resolve day-to-day service or business-related issues
- Take on extra responsibilities and carry out special projects as needed or directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, or a relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in commercial real estate, preferably with some experience as a landlord representative
- Travel requirements of up to 25%
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Background in financial administration and budget planning, preferably within corporate or professional service industries
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities; capable of persuading stakeholders while fostering connections with crucial contacts and internal groups
- Demonstrated expertise in manoeuvring through intricate organizational frameworks, cultivating trust-based connections, and exerting influence without official authority
- Capacity to adjust to changing priorities, numerous simultaneous demands, uncertainty, and regular alterations
- Proficient in Yardi (or alternative accounting software), Microsoft Office, and CRM systems (preferred)
If you are a results-driven individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career in property management, Davis Property Management could be the place for you. Apply today to join our team of professionals and make a difference in our community.