Eric D. Davis | President & Founder
Real Estate Background:
As the President and Founder of Davis Property Management, Eric Davis has devoted almost two decades to offering professional real estate services. Eric acting as a trusted business advisor to private investors and commercial enterprises alike. Eric has the experience necessary to effectively manage properties and works in partnership with owners on maximizing their investments. Eric is both skilled and tenacious in his day-to-day involvement of on-site operations and business transactions with professional contractors, employees and tenants. As President and sole Owner of Davis Property Management, he is committed in expanding his real estate knowledge and expertise through professional and educational courses that help maintain DPM as one of the premier property management firms in the Northwest.
Before establishing Davis Property Management, Eric was a licensed broker and served as a top broker at Kidder Mathews in Bellevue, a major commercial real estate firm in the Northwest. During his tenure there, he participated in commercial real estate transactions valued at over $170 million+.
- Washington State Managing Broker Real Estate License
- Seattle University, Seattle, Washington
- John Cabot University, Rome, Italy
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- Commercial Brokers Association
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS)
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Dupre + Scott contributor
- Rental Housing Association of Washington
- Washington Landlord Association
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Candidate (CCIM)
Outside of his professional commitments, Eric is an ardent traveler and sports & workout enthusiast. He is often found spending quality time with family and friends in the Seattle area. Some of his personal enjoyments include hiking, pickleball, boating and attending concerts or seminars of all types.