Available Properties & Rental Application Form
Davis Property Management’s Application Requirements
- Above average FICO score
- Total household income of at least 3 times total monthly rental amount
- No major credit issue, including collections
- No past evictions
- Positive referral from previous landlord
- We do not accept previous screening or application results. All applicants over 18 years old must complete separate applications.
- All Pets and Animals of any kind must be disclosed from the beginning and prior to application submission in writing. Failure to disclose may result in application denial.
- Applicants who credit score is frozen may be denied due to an unverifiable credit report. Applicants should request any credit score freeze or hold to be lifted removed prior to the application process to insure DPM is able to fully review their application.
Notice: All adult applications (18 years or older) must complete a separate application for rental.
Please note that Davis Property Management, including all of its employees and affiliates as it relates to City of Seattle properties only, are prohibited from requiring disclosure, asking about, rejecting an applicant, or taking an adverse action based on any arrest record, conviction record, criminal history, except for registry information as described in subsection 14.09.025.A.3, subsection 14.09.025.A.4, subsection 14.09.025.A.5, and subject to the exclusions and legal requirements in section 14.09.115.